Requirements to request a scholarship
To request a scholarship it has to be done directly with the participating institutions, who are in charge of selecting the scholarship benefiaries in accordance with their criteria and registration calendar.
- To be enrolled in one of the participating Bécalos institutions. See the map of participating institutions.
- To be studying the first semester or four month period when requesting the scholarship, since the help is awarded to initiate studies and during the time of the studies official duration (two, three of four years as it corresponds).
- To come from a family whose income is equal or less than 3 minimum monthly wages.
- To complete the scholarship application, according to the Bécalos notification, which is published at the beginning of each school cycle in the participating institution in which you are enrolled.
- To renew the scholarship, you must demonstrate you have studied the corresponding subjects in the study plan of the current year, fill out the application personally, and cover all the requirements established in the notification that to that effect is published at the beginning of each school cycle in the participating institution in which you are enrolled.